Thursday, February 26, 2009

Thanks Whitney!





My friend Whitney took some pics of Ezra when he was 2 weeks old and he wasn't very cooperative but she was able to get some sweet shots for me. He has changed so much yet he has also stayed so small. (above--some candid shots of Elijah playing with my camera as Whitney was photographing Ezra....then he ran off to the bathroom and later came out with mascara combed through his hair, typical Elijah behavior!)





















We were at a baby shower a little over a week ago where Whitney was taking pictures and she stole away a few moments with Ezra! LOVE the eyes!

p.s. I took him to the pediatrician for his 6 month well check-up and he only weighs 13.2 lbs. He only gained 2 oz in two months.........so I am increasing his supplement (formula) and going back to check his weight gain in a week! The doc was very impressed with his mobility and overall development and was amazed with his incredible strength. He isn't overly concerned about his lack of weight gain due to his overall development but wants to make sure his metabolism is just really high as opposed to not receiving enough nutrients from my breast milk and the occasional bottle of formula....stressful. I refuse to give up easily with the breastfeeding, I know it's what is ultimately best for him but I also don't want to deprive him, and I keep telling myself that this first year is a small sacrifice on my part to put my best effort into this battle. As for now, I am completely at peace knowing that we will be continuing to supplement daily and breastfeeding as much as possible daily giving him and me the best of both worlds. On a lighter note, we started solids this past Saturday, stay tuned for pictures!













Check out Whitney's photography website at:
If you live in the Columbus area, consider her for your pics, she rocks!

No comments: