Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Ezra- 8 months old

He crawls around like mad now and is really anxious to walk. When he was done eating grass and leaves, he crawled over to the swing and pulled himself up and chewed on the bar...great photo op!




I LOVE LOVE LOVE this photo of Ezra. It may not be spectacular in the photography world but it is in my world! This is straight out of the camera, no editing involved and I am so pleased that I was able to capture his eyes in all their glory. Now if only I could remember just how I achieved this shot!

I enjoy taking Ezra's photos, he is absolutely adorable! His hair is soooo blonde and it is at that stage where it stands up most of the time and now it's getting a little too long, I will probably start snipping away soon!






1 comment:

Garnetrose said...

what a sweetie. Wish they could stay that way a little longer.