Thursday, April 9, 2009

mamamama......

Yay! Ezra said "mama" today and I really think that he was truly directing it to me! I could actually hear angels sing *Hallelujah* in the heavens.....okay, it was really me singing in my head! HA. Finally, one of by boys said mama first (instead of dada), I guess the third one IS the charm!
Yikes! Look what I found during nap time a week ago monday! Ugh...I'm so not ready for this!
He insists on keeping up with his brothers! I guess I am going to loose this battle of having these Harrison boys go at a regular development pace, they must be little freaks of nature! I think I will freak if Ezra starts to walk at 9 months like the other two (ok, they took their first steps in their 9th month but really walked well at 10 months). He may be small but he is definitely mighty at heart! What a joy.

No comments: