Thursday, August 28, 2008

Nichole and Ezra coming home

Nichole and baby Ezra should be home this afternoon or evening. If you want to stop by call and make sure we are home. Nichole loves visitors so dont be afraid to stop by. Thanks everyone for your prayers. We are so happy to have our new addition to the family. I want to thank my mom for watching Ben and Lij while we was at the hospital. I know those two can be a handful and it turned out to be a long day. I will post again when I get to bring them home and post new pictures on also for those of you who can not come and visit.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ezra looks adorable! I am glad to hear everyone is doing well. I was just wondering how the hospital stay was; we are still trying to decide where to go to deliver our little baby. Let us know if you need anything, maybe a meal?? Love you guys!

~Chris and Charity

Unknown said...

I loved watching the boys! They are great! Ezra is so tiny and adorable. It will be exciting to see what he will be like as he grows. You guys have a beautiful family,I love you all and I am very proud of you.

Love,
mom

It took me a few days but I did it!( post a comment)