Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Ok.....get ready for new blogger!






I'm going to try my hand at blogging....as you all may have read on the first post that my very best and long time friend, Olivia, has "forced" me into HA HA HA:) This is exactly what I need in order to allow others to keep updated in my life since I am horrible at returning emails (checking my email to begin with) and even phone calls let alone trying to send traditional mail...plus I can allow you all to "see" the growth in my family thru pics! I am really excited about this new adventure and am grateful to Olivia simply because I need to have my hand held thru anything that involves technology or I would just ignore it since I can ultimately survive without it!
I hope you all enjoy the pics on the banner and the side....Olivia took them of us a few weeks ago....the boys were a bit cranky and I was nervous because I'm usually on the other side of the camera but it turned out so awesome! the pics that I posted are just some random shots of the boys from this summer. I'm still learning how to use my camera that Kenny got me for Christmas--a Canon 10D, so don't expect perfect pics anytime soon. Since learning a few helpful hints that I learned from...you guessed it, Olivia, I have played around taking pics of everything and anything but haven't uploaded them yet! Imagine that...HAHA..I usually wait till I have about 300-500 on there..No Joke! :(

Also...I saw my doctor this week and they want to induce me on Wednesday August 27th, unless I go earlier since I am dilated to 2+ and 70% effaced! Now that I am a "blogger" I will post when he is born!!!!

1 comment:

Kris said...

NICHOLE!!! I am so excited you are blogging! I am on here, literally ALL the time. haha. kind of an addiction.

I love your site pictures...is Olivia available for hire? ;)

AND. I am excited for you about the 27th, next week! wow.

Let me know if you need anything!

good luck!