Monday, September 8, 2008

A Shout Out to My Husband






I just want everyone to know what a wonderful husband I have...and what an awesome father my boys are privileged to have! Kenny has been so great with Ben and Lij since Ezra was born. He has made sure to give them plenty of attention and affection so they don't feel like they aren't as important as the new baby especially since I'm nursing him which takes up a lot of my time. He provided such an easy transition for me Labor Day weekend that I absolutely dreaded that he had to go back to work on Tuesday the 2nd.
Kenny traded our '99 Grand Prix for a '79 Ford Truck and they (Kenny and the boys) couldn't be happier! They take a drive in it nearly everyday even if it's a spin around the block or to the auto parts store--to buy stuff and work on the new toy! I think it's ugly but they think it's tough! So the truck is usually a big source of their entertainment when Kenny comes home from work and because of that I can now see that it is beautiful! :)

No comments: