Saturday, October 18, 2008

Ben's new do--MoFaux Hawk!





LOL...I cut Ben's hair a couple of weeks ago and he wanted a real mohawk but I said noway am I gonna shave his head so we compromised and came up with this... the MoFaux hawk! I love it and the play on words! He is such a cutie... but I really do wish that all these little girls would quit being all googly around him. There are two that keep stalking him-a 7 and 10 yr old. I'm not exaggerating either...they were hanging out in the neighbors yard staring down our house several days one week that even my neighbor called me to inform me! These two girls met him at Tae Kwan Do and somehow tracked him down an found our phone number even though they didn't know his last name...stalkers! They thought that he was at least 10!

No comments: