Friday, October 24, 2008

Elijah--UGH!

We have been trying to potty train Elijah since he was 20 months old...I know that is kinda early, but he showed interest and Ben was super easy to train, he basically did it himself. Well, different story with this child! He was doing ok, and I stress ok, but recently he has been terrible! He rarely tells me when he has to use the bathroom and even then he has already had an accident. Then he tells us when he doesn't want to do what ever that may be at any given time--so it is usually a lie, manipulation. It sucks cuz I don't know when to believe him and I hate to discourage him from expressing when he actually needs to go. Well, his favorite thing to do while in the bathroom is to get into my mascara which is in the drawer near the toilet and smear it all over him! So that is why I took this picture to share with you all what I go thru on a daily basis...sometimes it is just a different song and dance for him...but it is always some kind of noisy music!





No comments: