Wednesday, October 29, 2008

the Harrison Girls


My sister, Natalja, met me at Sam's Club this afternoon to pick up some bulk items and so afterwards she stopped by to visit. I love when we get to spend time together...I love my sisters so much I don't know what I would ever do without them, they really are some of my favorite people! I adore how smitten Tal is with my boys, maybe she's so taken with them because she doesn't have boys or maybe she really is just drawn to each of their personalities...either way it brings me a lot of satisfaction. I think we all take it as a compliment when people genuinely like our kids! These are my sister's beautiful daughters, they are also my husband's brother's daughters. That's right...my sister married Kenny's brother and they have these four gorgeous jewels--Isabell-9, Jacqueline-7, Abigail-5, and Alexandra-3!

No comments: