Sunday, December 21, 2008

Little Big Man












Oh my...I just could not decide which pics I liked best! He looked so cute in all of them...ah, sweet, sweet Ezra. He has gotten a bit more calm these past few weeks, I'm not sure why, perhaps it is because he is nearing that 4 month mark (the 27th). He is finally sleeping through the night in his bassinet (most nights anyway) and hopefully we will transition him to his crib soon! He is trying to sit up, it looks kinda like he is doing little abdominal crunches. He is also teething which isn't anything abnormal with my boys since Ben and Elijah cut their first teeth at 4 months. He is still kind of smallish but I have enjoyed that since we won't be having anymore babies...I can admire all of his little tiny features and embrace this stage that seems to disappear into thin air. When I hold Elijah, I'm saddened by how fast time flies and even more so when Ben runs up from behind me and throws his half adult sized arms around me! How did he grow up so suddenly? Boo hoo!



No comments: