Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Merry Christmas!



I was late getting to my Christmas Card and then when I did get to it, I wasn't very happy with it! These were the two pics I chose from....tough choice, they were both cute. The first one truly shows Elijah in the norm. My friend Olivia sent the cutest card this year, check out her blog-
http://www.oliviawagnerphoto.blogspot.com/ I'm jealous...she used the cutest paper and the boys look like they are straight out of a Gap ad, love,love LOVE IT!!!
I hope you all have a wonderful Christmas celebrating with family and friends far and near, remembering that our awesome God gave us the most wonderful gift of all, the birth of His only son Jesus.
This year we will be spending Christmas Eve at my Mom's house and then go to my Mother-in-Law's on New Years Eve for The Harrison Christmas. And as usual, spend Christmas Day at home just me Kenny and the kids, have brunch, play with gifts, snuggle up for a nap and try to see a movie at the theatre, then have dinner at the usual, China Buffet!
I miss going to my Grandparents in Branson , MO for Christmas--we use to try each year, all of us grandkids and fams but we have just gotten too large of a group. I love the overload of spending each holiday with as many family members as possible....my husband doesn't like that and although I'm sure kids would enjoy it, I would probably go insane dragging them everywhere....so I should just be thankful that at least we see small amounts of family through out the holiday season. And I am, really. I just miss the ones I don't see :(

No comments: