Sunday, July 19, 2009

Everly Jayce




Doesn't she have the cutest baby bump.....9 months....so cute!



this was taken the monday before she delivered her 5th child....beautiful girls, huh! she can almost make ya sick!







I took these photos of Everly when she was 5 days old





My newest niece was born almost a month ago(June 25th)....she makes #14 (nieces and nephews) with two more on the way--my sis-in-law due in november and my sis Christine due in 12 days. Needless to say we have a crazy large family and my brother hasn't even started a family and one of Kenny's brothers hasn't had children yet so it's only getting larger each year!


Sadly enough, i have only seen Everly twice and when I saw her the second time, I took my camera and didn't fully capture her precious size or stunning beauty. Soon, I hope to trek over to Natalja's and photograph all the girls together.

1 comment:

Olivia said...

Natalja, you are too dang cute! 9 months?!?! That is what I look like after I eat dinner! hhahaha Congratulations on your beautiful girls! I always hear how wonderful they are and to see them is a treat.