Wednesday, July 22, 2009

for the Lub of Coppee


I had to put a couple of these pics in of Lij wearing his rubber boots and Ben's old baseball helmet...he can be so random, I love it! SOOOO CUTE!


Lij steeling a swig of my coffee, I couldn't resist capturing it.....and I wonder why he doesn't take me seriously when I tell him NO!

oops...I didn't post those in the right order, oh well.
Elijah LOVES coffee....well my coffee, not Kenny's he informed me today. I drink mine with flavor and cream and Kenny considers himself a *purist* by drinking straight espresso (his drink of choice is a Venti Americano over ice, no water--that's six shots of espresso, yuck!). We budget in Starbucks for Kenny every week and on Sundays, on our way to church ,we stop in and I get some too. Lately I have been ordering iced coffee with half and half with toffee nut and carmel--yummy! I HATE the price of Starbucks so I recreate my own at home....I switch back between English Toffee Frappiccino and Iced Coffee with flavored cream over coffee ice cubes. I really should break down the price so I can see how much I'm saving. I have been obsessed with saving jars from spaghetti sauce (and such) and reusing them, these have now become my favorite drinking glasses. So, most days I will make myself some iced coffee and Elijah will express to me, "I lub your coppee, mommy.....I want coppee por eber". He pronounces his f's as p's and v's as b's and I joke that he is almost bilingual!



No comments: