Saturday, November 15, 2008

My Mom




My mom usually stops by for a visit on Mondays after her class (around noon) and stays long enough to enjoy a board game with Benjamin after she pics him up from school at 2:35. I really enjoy spending time with her and I love seeing her with the boys. There is just something so special about witnessing the relationship between a grandparent and your kids. It is sobering really and usually allows me to see past all the hardships of being the day -to-day responsible parent! The kids look forward to their time with Nonnie so much...Elijah is ecstatic when she comes through the door and Ben is always expectant the moment he walks out of the school. I can't wait to see how her relationship with Ezra blossoms. The times she hasn't been able to be here is a BIG disappointment to Ben and to the rest of us, including her! I am so proud of her accomplishments! She is well on her way to becoming a great Surgical Technologist....she is living out her dream. The last two weeks have left her looking forward to the rest of her clinicals, she has already assisted in several surgeries and now she no longer speaks English but rather "medical textbook"! I'm so excited for her, to see her enjoying her new found passion.



3 comments:

Olivia said...

I love you Pam!

Kris said...

I miss talking with your mom at scrapbooking...I haven't scrapbooked in forever. I miss those thursday nights.
Tell your mom I said hi :)

Kristin said...

I love Ezra's cute little eyebrows! He always looks so concerned or like he is wondering what in the world is going on around him. I guess that is the look he should have growing up with two older brothers!