Monday, November 24, 2008

Thankksgiving Surprise!

Unfortunately I don't have a picture to go with this! We had Thanksgiving dinner at my sister Natalja's last Sunday---first time ever not having it at Mom's or my Mother-in-Laws! Well, before we said grace Jason asked if anyone wanted to share a special thanks this year and a couple shared and then Jason whispered in Alexandra's ear to share hers...."I'm thankful for the baby in mommy's tummy!" I knew it......I knew they weren't done! About a year after Alex was born I told Tal that I just had this strong feeling that they would have two more and they would come after Alex was around 4 yrs old! Her due date is a few weeks before Alex's 4th bday! Well, I'm no prophetess...but I was right on....at least about there being one more. Oh and just for the record...I said that they would be about 2 yrs apart, one boy and one girl....either order, no strong feelings either way! Tal said this is it though! That would drastically change their car situation...they have a dodge Durango now that will seat 7. I'm so excited for them....now I have a reason to save all my baby clothes.....since we have gone through with the vasectomy--Kenny went back to work this past Monday but he said he is extremely sore!

1 comment:

Kristin said...

I'm excited for them! Don't rule out the possibility that she could have twins. That could be the two more that you predicted, although they wouldn't be a year apart. You never know! So this will be #13 on the Harrison side. Here's my prediction: Tricia will be next w/ #14, Brooke w/ #15, and then maybe I'll bring up the rear with Sweet 16.