Thursday, March 26, 2009

6 Months+27 Days....

I'm terrible about taking milestone photos of my kids...and I totally missed Ezra's 6 month mark! So I decided that it's never too late (27 to be exact) to get him at this milestone! haha. He is just so darn cute I want to chew him up...I love, love, LOVE having him in my life! These are my favorites:





I like that you can see all SIX of his chompers in this big-smiled photo...and boy does he know how to use them, ouch!

He didn't freak out when he got on the grass, in fact, he was fascinated and he kept trying to pull it out and smack at it!
I thought it would be nice him to focus on something and hopefully capture some sweet shots....

......he didn't really care for the taste!


then he crawled around like this for the next 20 shots...hahahahahahah! ADORABLE!













No comments: