Wednesday, March 11, 2009

a few years back...




Awww, I was looking thru some old pictures and came across these...they were taken with my old point and shoot the day I left to go to Poland (July 2005). Look how cute Benjamin was. This is how Kenny likes my hair best...maybe I will do it again. I will try to post some pictures from my Poland Mission trip.....between my friend and myself we took over 800 pictures and Abbi convinced me to reduce them to 500+. She assured me that I didn't need 25 pictures of the clouds, mountain ranges, and ocean from the plane, haha...she's right, I'm just a dork and haven't flown much! Maybe I will make a slide show of those pics since there are so many and now I can't remember all the details of each picture...

2 comments:

Olivia said...

Your hair is super cute here! btw- the cartoon vampire... LOL

Infarrantly Creative said...

Cute family...thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving some comment love. I really like that picture of your belly with Ezra's name in baby blocks on it. So adorable.