Friday, January 30, 2009

The Best Neighbors



We have some of the nicest neighbors......really, it makes me sad that people don't get to know their neighbors more often. We have had cook-outs, block parties, roasted marshmallows, helped with raking leaves, shoveling driveways, our kids have all played together, the list is endless really and we hope to organize a community garden this summer....they are the best!

Recently, my neighbor/friend Diane has been teaching m to crochet...I'm not so good...but I saw this cute bear hat on http://etsy.com and asked her if she could show me how to make one...she made one the next day and brought it over! Sweet! Doesn't he look so cute in it?!! Eversince, I have been trying to crochet a circle to get started and I just can't get it, she has showed me three times now, UGH, what is my problem?

No comments: