Friday, January 30, 2009

Drama Boy


Elijah is just so darn cute....but I will tell ya, looks can be very deceiving sometimes, he is quite the spitfire! I don't really know what I am missing out on not having a daughter because I have all the drama that I can handle with my boys....seriously, they must get it all from me! ha. I was just getting ready to put my camera away when I turned around to see this little misfit! This is classic Elijah! He loves dress up and apparently isn't afraid to mix things up a bit. Usually he has on this super classy hat from my grandpa along with a backpack, a duffel bag over the arm, and Ben's watch (sometimes Ben's Harlem Globetrotter wristbands) and usually some one's shoes, other than his! What a character.

1 comment:

MattandTrish said...

This is a blackmail photo you will want to keep forever!!! I can totally see you showing it at his wedding!!